Credit OO is the alias of Alexander Dorn, a staple of the excellent Dresden imprint Uncanny Valley. His unique synth-heavy productions betray a love for synthesizers and drum machines, and have invited comparisons to the sinewy textures of Legowelt.
Announcing himself with the analogue roughness of his The Living Room Life EP in 2012, he followed up with Ice Cream a year later, similarly robust in its mechanical house grooves.
His distinct brand of machine music shines through in his Pelski Podcast: an hour’s journey of resolutely brittle analogue beats.
1. Akis – Into The Light
2. Streetwalker – Straight Face
3. Frak – 999
4. Richard Wahnfried – Time Actor
5. Tolouse Low Trax – Local Vers
6. Ike Yard -Half A God
7. D.A.F. – Absolute Körperkontrolle
8. Charlélie Couture – Congas Macadam
9. Patrick Cowley – Journey Home
10. Instead Of – Bad Angels
11. Xao Seffcheque Und Der Rest – Eine Nacht In Deutschland (Je ‘taime Non Plus)
12. Fan Tan – Dress Up
13. Les Yeux Interdits – Prison